13 June 2017

Initial Consultation via Skype

A holistic consultation with me utilizes all my skills, rather than just one aspect of my qualifications. Clients find this very beneficial.  I am qualified in both Allergy Testing and Iridology and currently studying herbalism.

I am available for skype consultations.  Certainly in the first instance this is very practical, and we can cover a lot of ground.  I am offering a package of 4 consultations for a reduced rate.  For more information please email me at 
purewholeness@gmail.com or call me
on +44 (0) 7816189906


For international clients this can be further reduced as it will be purely advice and consultative based.  Should international clients need a therapist for more hands-on treatment I am able to refer them to other therapists within my network.

I look forward to working with you to restore your health naturally.

Catherine
VTCT Level 3 Dip (Anatomy & Physiology) - Distinction
S.N.H.S Dip (Allergy Testing and Iridology) - Distinction

No comments:

Post a Comment